1. Opening within the Aichi Earth Expo Memorial Park (Moricoro Park) in November 2022, Ghibli Park is a public facility welcoming visitors into the world of Studio Ghibli. There are no large attractions or rides inside Ghibli Park. It's a place where people can walk along the path and through the forest, feeling the breeze and come upon wonderful discoveries.
2. This product includes admission to Ghibli's Grand Warehouse, the main area of Ghibli Park, for a specified date and time. There is so much to do and explore at this enormous facility including a video exhibition room, three special exhibitions, children's play area, a gift shop, a cafe and more!
3. This is a reasonably priced set tour which includes accommodation in Nagoya and an admission ticket to Ghibli Park. This tour is recommended for JR pass holders and those traveling to/from Chubu Centrair International Airport or the Kansai area.
4. Hotel Keihan Nagoya is in an easily accessible location at the heart of Nagoya, and features rooms where guests can spend a comfortable stay.
5. This tour promotes Cross-cultural Understanding and Social Contribution as stated under Sunrise Tours' Sustainable Development Goals.
Please check the following page for details.
Ghibli's Grand Warehouse ©Studio Ghibli